15 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE US FOR YOUR BANKRUPTCY CASE
1. By filing a Chapter 13 or Chapter 7 bankruptcy case with us, you can: stop creditor calls and letters; stop lawsuits; stop wage and bank account garnishments; stop home foreclosures; stop vehicle and boat repossessions; stop tax levies and collection letters; in many cases you can restore your driver’s license; eliminate liens; lower payments; lower interest rates; cure loan defaults.
2. You can get a fresh start and leave the financial woes of illness, lost jobs, divorce, or bad financial choices behind you.
3. We help you rebuild your credit score once you have received a discharge in your case.
4. We offer a free attorney consultation about your particular situation.
5. We have four convenient locations with offices in Athens, Conyers, Loganville and Lawrenceville.
6. We offer convenient evening and week-end appointments.
7. We focus only on consumer bankruptcy cases and are not distracted with any other types of cases.
8. We are skilled at explaining your options in plain language so you can know your options and make the best decision.
9. After listening to you, together we will make a customized plan of action for you to follow.
10. We have flexible payment plans. We work on a flat fee basis so that you will always know ahead of time what your costs will be. We do not bill you by the hour for telephone calls, answering your questions or for any reasons. The flat fee we agree on is the total fee.
11. We give exceptional client service on a personal one-to-one basis. We have a great and friendly staff. We are always willing to listen and understand your particular situation. We want you to understand the process.
12. Your case will be well prepared. We protect your interests and legal rights to get you a fresh start. We walk closely with you from the start of your case to the end of your case. You do not have to know the law-that is our job. We will be your shield and protector from your creditors.
13. We have a long track record of proven successful results. We have filed and led our clients successfully through the bankruptcy law jungle to well over 5000 discharges and completions in their cases.
14. William Rhymer has been the bankruptcy attorney for the Rhymer Law Firm for over 35 years. He is a “True” bankruptcy expert. He is Nationally Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification. Of the over 34000 attorneys in Georgia, fewer than 20 have attained this high achievement. He is “AV Preeminent” rated by the Martindale-Hubbell Company which is the most prestigious attorney rating company in the world. He is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in North and Middle Georgia. He is a member of the attorney bar for the United States Supreme Court in Washington D.C. He regularly receives requests for advice from other bankruptcy lawyers on their hard or difficult cases. He stays current and up-to-date on Bankruptcy Code changes and the most current technology so that he can give the best service possible to his clients.
15. We offer the best Christian advice and counsel we can.
The Butler Building
337 South Milledge Ave
Athens, GA 30605
1036-B Iris Drive SE
Conyers, Georgia 30094
189 West Pike Street,
Lawrenceville, Ga 30046
Loganville Office Center
4396 Lawrenceville Rd.
Loganville, Ga 30052
Change the above stress >into< The above relief and happiness!
CALL US OR E-MAIL US
Rhymer Law Firm has 4 offices in Georgia. William Rhymer is an attorney that limits his law practice to representing individuals and couples in filing consumer Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases and Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases. He and Rhymer Law Firm have been designated as debt relief agents by the federal bankruptcy law. William Rhymer has been Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification. The Rhymer Law Firm’s main office is in Conyers, Georgia. We have a satellite bankruptcy office in Lawrenceville, Georgia. We also have a satellite bankruptcy office in Athens, Georgia and in Loganville, Georgia. Through these four bankruptcy offices we Bankruptcy Lawyer counties and you can also google search for us by entering: Athens Bankruptcy Lawyer, Atlanta Bankruptcy Lawyer, Acworth Bankruptcy Lawyer, Arcade Bankruptcy Lawyer , Auburn Bankruptcy Lawyer, Austell Bankruptcy Lawyer , Avondale Estates Bankruptcy Lawyer, Baldwin Bankruptcy Lawyer, Berkeley Lake Bankruptcy Lawyer, Bethlehem Bankruptcy Lawyer, Bishop Bankruptcy Lawyer, Blackshear Bankruptcy Lawyer , Bogart Bankruptcy Lawyer, Bostwick Bankruptcy Lawyer, Bowman Bankruptcy Lawyer, Braselton Bankruptcy Lawyer, Brooks Bankruptcy Lawyer, Buckhead Bankruptcy Lawyer, Canon Bankruptcy Lawyer, Carl Bankruptcy Lawyer, Carlton Bankruptcy Lawyer, Carnesville Bankruptcy Lawyer, Centerville Bankruptcy Lawyer , Chamblee Bankruptcy Lawyer, Clarkston Bankruptcy Lawyer, Clermont Bankruptcy Lawyer , Colbert Bankruptcy Lawyer , College Park Bankruptcy Lawyer, Comer Bankruptcy Lawyer, Commerce Bankruptcy Lawyer, Covington Bankruptcy Lawyer , Crawford Bankruptcy Lawyer, Dallas Bankruptcy Lawyer, Danielsville Bankruptcy Lawyer , Decatur Bankruptcy Lawyer , Doraville Bankruptcy Lawyer, Douglasville Bankruptcy Attorney , Duluth Bankruptcy Lawyer, Dunwoody, East Poin Bankruptcy Lawyer, Elberton Bankruptcy Lawyer, Fayetteville Bankruptcy Lawyer, Flovilla Bankruptcy Attorney, Flowery Branch Bankruptcy Attorney, Forest Park Bankruptcy Attorney, Franklin Springs Bankruptcy Lawyer, Gainesville Bankruptcy Lawyer, Glenwood Bankruptcy Attorney, Good Hope, Gray, Grayson, Greensboro, Griffin, Hampton, Hapeville, Hartwell, High Shoals, Homer, Hoschton, Hull, Ila, Jackson, Jefferson, Jenkinsburg, Johns Creek, Jonesboro, Lake City, Lavonia, Lawrenceville, Lexington, Lilburn, Lithonia, Locust Grove, Loganville, Lovejoy, Lula, Macon, Madison, Mansfield, Marietta, Martin, Maxeys, Maysville, McDonough, Midway, Milledgeville, Monroe, Monticello, Morrow, Mount Vernon, Mount Zion, Newborn, Newnan, Nicholson, Oakwood, Orchard Hill, Oxford, Palmetto, Peachtree City, Pendergrass, Pine Lake, Porderdale, Powder Springs, Riverdale, Roswell, Royston, Rutledge, Shady Dale, Siloam, Smyrna, Snellville, Social Circle, Statham, Stockbridge, Stone Mountain, Sugar Hill, Sunny Side, Suwanee, Talmo, Toccoa, Tucker, Union City, Union Point, Walnut Grove, Washington, Watkinsville Ban kruptcy lawyer, watkinsville Bankruptcy Attorney, White Plains, Winder Bankruptcy Lawyer, Winder Banckruptcy Attorney, Winterville, Woodville, Woodstock, and the following counties: Banks, Barrow, Bartow, Bibb, Butts, Carroll, Catoosa, Chattooga, Cherokee, Clarke, Clayton, Cobb, Coweta, Dade, Dawson, Dekalb, Douglas, Elbert, Fannin, Fayette, Floyd, Forsyth, Franklin, Fulton, Gilmer, Gordon, Greene, Gwinnett, Habersham, Hall, Haralson, Hart, Heard, Henry, Jackson, Jasper, Jones, Lumpkin, Madison, Meriweather, Morgan, Murray, Newton, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Paulding, Pickens, Pike, Polk, Putnam, Raburn, Rockdale, Spalding, Stephens, Towns, Troup, Union, Walker, Walton, White, and Whitfield.